11.3.12

Weather Or Not

I don't know why, but I felt like waking up when my alarm went off this morning. There is something that I find sickeningly abnormal about a strong desire to face the world exactly at the time that such motivation is required.

I don't trust me when I'm happy. It's been too long.

I showered
I drank coffee
I listened to music.

I need all three to wake up in the morning, and today...

...I don't know what I need.

I taught the 6th graders in the morning. When I first came to this school, they were in the 4th grade.

I remember.

김예슬, my 6th grade co-teacher was a 5th grade homeroom teacher last year, and the year before, she was a student. I feel like I've been here forever, and I will be here for longer than that. What else would I do with my life? I have been doing this forever.

It's cloudy today, and 10 C. I know what that means now. I don't know what we would call this the way that my people speak about weather. Perhaps we would call it "nice." As in:

"How's the weather today?"
"Oh, it's nice."

I'm not used to this.

I've been keeping my days busy, instead of wasting them on Facebook. It seems like this world has been waiting for me to get my act in gear, and it's not going to get going again until I decide something.

Where do we go from here?

The weather is nice.

It's been a while since I've had this sort of day, but I remember the last time.

You can come back if you want. I think tomorrow's forecast is the same.

No comments: