7.1.10

Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Seminary

I've been waking up early lately.

I know it doesn't sound all that special, but I'm kind of proud of myself for it. In the past two years, I have had two jobs, neither of which has required me to be awake before 10:00 AM. My pattern has been, stay up until 2, wake up at 10. I guess I'm just not a morning person.

That's a weird phrase.

Morning Person.

Like you have to be a particular type of person to participate in a particular section of the day.

It's weird for me, too. To be up at this particular time in the morning, when I have nowhere to be for a good 3-4 hours.

I wonder how long I'll keep doing this. I mean, I hate to cut into my dream time. My dreams are pretty cool.

It's strange to see the world with so many different color schemes. I'm usually only paying attention at night. Nights are blue, and sometimes grey, and sometimes purple. Daytime is sometimes green , and sometimes white, and sometimes red. Mornings are yellow.

Kind of reminds me of Coldplay, even though I'm only a casual listener.

I'm becoming a casual morning person. Mornings are yellow. I am seeing the world in new colors.

I wonder if God exists in colors I have yet to see...


No comments: